What are the requirements for your cat to stay with us?
- Your Cat must be in a carrier when you transport him/her to and from Catspell.
- Your Cat’s vaccination must be up to date (minimum F3 Level). We will need to view the current vaccination certificate.
- Your Cats will need to be de-sexed. Please talk to us if there is a particular reason why your Cat isn’t de-sexed.
- Your Cat will need to have been wormed and de-flead. For long stays, we will worm and deflea your cat for the cost of the products only.
- For Cats with a Medical condition from recent illness or injury, we will need confirmation from your Vet that it is safe to board him/her, and instructions on treatments, if applicable. We will liaise with your vet.
- Catspell will not take any Cats that have a contagious condition.
- Talk to us about any medical conditions, allergies, dietary needs, temperament and behavioural characteristics and other boarding issues you might have.
- For more serious conditions, please inform us and we will discuss how to manage them in consultation with your vet. We are not able to give injections.
- Any veterinarian prescribed food must be supplied by you.
- We supply everything at Catspell, but you are welcome to bring in any food, treats, toys or blankies if you want to.
- If your Cat needs urgent veterinary attention and we cannot contact you, Catspell will use their own discretion in getting your Cat to an available veterinarian as soon as possible. You will be liable for the total costs, and Catspell must be reimbursed prior to your Cat leaving.
- All care will be taken when your Cat is with us, Catspell are not responsible for any loss, incidents, accidents or illness that may occur through any circumstance